September Smalls SAL

One: I used the Jane Austen silhouette I had in the Finished Chest & using a piece of omeba (paisley) red cloth and a shadow box frame: I added the names of a friend and her newly acquired husband.


Two: 
This Dimensions kit (Laundry Today). I don't know where the black hoop it came with disappeared to so I used a green size 7 hoop. 

Three: Posting a Letter (Durene Jones).
The idea is to stitch a couple of these guys to give out to my customers at Christmas. I've put the year on the box and will put the intended a names onto the envelope. I just haven't decided who will get these designs yet. 
I added a toque to this panda, but I don't really like it very much as it looks more like a sweatband. 

New Starts:
From the Just Cross Stitch 2016 Halloween magazine: Lee Fisher (StitchyFish Designs) ~ The Key. Stitching it on Monet.

Comments

  1. You always stitch the best smalls. You are so generous with your stitching. I find it hard sometimes to hard to give my stitching away. your fabric for the key is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique gift for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I'm the opposite - I find it hard to stitch things and keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching, The Key would have to be my favourite, I think. Love the purple fabbie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year