Be thou Lovin' or Lustin'....

However you spend this day of calendar declared Love.....I hope Cupid's arrow finds its mark.
We don't normally do anything for this day. Hubs, as per the norm, is away at work. The kids are all older now so giving out Valentines to their friends isn't a big thing. They also (with the exception of our eldest) do not have a boyfriend/girlfriends so there's no fretting over what to get there either.

One of my customers made me a plastic heart shaped ring box w/ his 3D printer. Inside he ribboned the phrase "Hugs fill an empty Heart". While he intended to be cheeky - he didn't know it meant a lot more to me that day as I was already off to an emotional start. (Yay for being female with hectic emotions).

I received an email from my Valentine exchange buddy letting me know that she'd one just mailed of hers....but didn't verify if she received mine yet or not.

Kids are in an extended long weekend. Thursday and Friday were part of Teachers convention. Monday is a provincial holiday: Family Day. But as it is not a FEDERAL holiday, I still have to work. I. Sure it will be super quiet as no one will think I am open.

Today I stitched my neighbour a tart little snowman. Here he is without back stitching....

And here he is with some.

She'd mentioned wanting a cross stitch with a more hostile staying; but she has small eyes in her house who are learning to read so I thought this one would be a better choice. I left off the punctuation so it can either be read aggressively "Beach, Please!😡 I Will bury You⚰"

....or more playfully "Beach please! 😊 *holds up shovel* I will bury you".⛱ She's having a bit of a life adjustment right now so I wanted to cheer her up.


Beach Snowman: a Stoney Creek design. 
Stitched on scrape piece of Cosmo Aida.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year