Jan 10, 2016: Weekend Workings

I have finished off the February Calendar Girl I stitched for my recipient of the Valentine's Day exchange. I stitched her on a slip of gold sparkle Charles craft. She is from the October '15 issue of Cross Stitcher magazine by Lili of the Valley.



I've finished and submitted my image to the designer for the 1st part of the Lisbei's SAL. She has the patterns posted on her site for anyone that is interested. There were so many who signed up she chose to forgo the normal mass email and just posts them directly now. I have stitched this on "Tarnished".



I was even able to check off one of the WIP's: The little PINN bookmark. :) I'm just doing the back stitching on the flower & it will be done.
 

I pulled out Leonard's Stag and put it in my husbands truck *shhh*. I did a bit of work on the right antler on the trip down to the city today. It was slow going as the road was much bumpier in his truck then it is in mine. As it is intended for his father, I didn't think he would completely mind it being in the glove compartment ;)

This is baby Charlie's "Sweet Pea" welcome in a frame. I was waiting for the baby shower before gifting it to Kelly but they apparently had it today, so I will be bringing it to work tomorrow and giving it to her husband when he comes in to collect their mail.


I've brought out the litter box saying for my living room stitch.

Comments

  1. Congrats they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that darling Sweet Pea, what a thoughtful gift!
    That bookmark is just as cute as a button!
    Stitch on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bookmark design. And this little February girl is so sweet, I think I have to go to the site and take a look.
    Sweet Pea is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year