Day 1 of 2016 Complete

And I feel lethargic that I accomplished nothing of physical nature. I did however receive the photos taken from last nights NYE party and sob over how much prettier my husband is than I. It was more the betrayal of the camera than anything. The mirror told me I looked good....the camera was much more harsh. 😔 We had fun but weight reduction/figure toning is definitely still on the "goal" table.

I spent the full day stitching the first 2 new starts of the year - the Snow Angel and Family Roots (both from the same SCC magazine). Both would qualify as a SMALLS ~ though I will just use family roots as my entry. I also printed of the SAL from Lisbei & rounded up most of the colours; the same goes for the last Reindeer Orni for my sister so I can send those off belated.




Comments

  1. Great job! I spent the whole day stitching as well good start to the year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year