November 1, 2015

With the kids all feeling comatose from their ingestion of Halloween sugar & having stayed up late watching Halloween Town -  I was able to get some stitching down in the quiet hum of the house. 

I started & finished my aunts piece. It still needed a finishing technique applied though. I've put it in my "Completed Chest" so I don't misplace it like I did with her one from last year.

Fizzy Friends is also 1/2 way completed. For Janice & Darlene.


I've decided to stitch the "Night Before Christmas" reindeer from Dec's 2011 Cross Stitcher magazine as the monogrammed pieces as I haven't been able to find the cute snowmen I was hoping to do. 


Comments

  1. Cute projects and lovely stitching! I love the reindeer they're adorable. I also love halloweentown lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another lovely finish :o)
    I love your reindeers! I have that chart somewhere and I always said one day I will stitch it... but not yet! Can't wait to see your progress on this one :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reindeer are from the Dec 2011 (issue 247) Cross Stitcher Magazine :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year