Aargh! auto save

My nice long & quirky post deleted when I tried uploading photos. πŸ˜“ 

Point notes: spring went into hiding it's all this snow today. Glad I didn't plant my garden here at work....my skunk may be among the flowers but I am not there just yet.  Mounted him to a wooden plaque I picked up at Michaels craft store.

So adorable!


Finished my brothers mermaid. Worked well on the confetti aida. Had male customers agree that's why they fish...and a few wondered if I'd stitch them one as well.


Working away on the blueberry-Apple crumble. Still need to do the block of white in the banner above the recipe and the pale blue shadowing at the bottom around the dishes and apples.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year