~ ~ Summer Solstice ~ ~

 Clearly there has been a void in my blogging. That is because my stitching has also been slightly way sided. Its been dreary outdoors with all the rain we've been getting. Thankfully its only caused a great deal of mud until recently and not the devastating floods that we've been getting in lower Alberta.

I've also be busy being chauffeur. Taking the kids from work, sports & appointments; as well as cramming in my own work schedule & volunteer work. Yes, people have been so ungrateful lately in many of the organizations I've become involved with, on top of creating so much unnecessary drama that it actually drags on and feels very much like work.   

My youngest sister finally had her baby and I was able to complete the welcome announcement I was making for her. She wanted to have as natural a birth as possible for her 1st baby. When I was down visiting her in May she was unsure of the middle name she would choose. Mentioning they had played around with Ostara, but being so far off from that Sabbat it didn't seem quite to fit. Lovingly they went with the middle name Hazel. <3

Its from Stoney Creek's booklet entitled "Woodland Babies". The original pattern has flowers along the side connecting the tree top creatures to those on the ground, but I found them to be tacky & adjusted my tree toppers lower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year