Another 2 off my list!!

Da Tada DAaaaa! Let is Snow is complete! This is a poor photo (taken with my dd's ipod). Now just to get it framed. Hopefully this will be the last of the snow for this season? Most of it has melted off our front lawn, though there are a few large patches by the apple trees & in the flower beds by the deck. Everything else is ugly brown....and sloppy where it has yet to absorb into the ground. 
**Fingers crossed the forecast for the next few days is wrong***


A Mother's Love COMPLETE!!! I decided to put the little boys name along the bottom in 435 brown.


 Now I just need to get a mat cut so I can put it up into the frame.



Fun In The Mail:

2 leaflets arrived. This wintery scene can be shelved. I want SpRiNg and fun coloured stitching right now.


The second is The Bridges of Madison County. I love the kissing bridge references. I'm going to have to do a bit of searching to find our Canadian bridges and replace the American names with our own. I'm fairly certain that our oldest one is in New Brunswick.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year