Tra - La - La -La: March Smalls SAL

New Starts:

I found a pattern online put up by a R3dd.it member (ms_kat_d) of  a basic bison silhouette. I added 3 colour tones to it and transformed it into my Sneaky Library, book mark for the book I was reading entitled "The Pemmican Eaters".

The Pemmican Eaters by Marilyn Dumont

I also started a piece for my SIL's mother. There is no doubt that this year, Hennie's birthday will be really hard on her (it being the 1st one that he's gone). So I'm working on a memorial style piece for her.



This Book Lover's shelf isn't as fanciful as it looked on her site with the stitched model. The colours are all really dark and drab looking. If anything I have an idea of someone to pass the finished piece along to but do not plan on keeping it for myself.


Cat Tower is completed & framed.

 
Axle Bean likes kitty cats.



This one was an evening stitch on the saucy side 😅😉

And my Star Trek Wedding Sampler is complete. All that orange. Ugh! I've got the frame for it already just need to wash and iron.




Comments

  1. This is a fun group of stitches! My favorite is the cats...with your dog! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have 3 cats (as well as the 2 dogs) Beaner gets along with all of them. 2 will even come to him and want snuggles, or at least head bumps under his chin. He leaves our senior kitty alone because she's even more cranky at 13 then he is at 9 *haha*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

2017 - Happy New Year