Working through the Wips

Whoop! 1st WIP finish of the new year. "Tranquillity" by Ship's Manor. I stitched it on Jazz Aida & it will finally go to the kid's bus driver.


 I added the phrase "Today is Beautiful" in Hawaiian to fill up a bit more of the empty space. While this photo looks grey, the frame is actually a blue colour. It went to Leah, my brother Jon's GF.


And for my participation in this years Smalls SAL by Stitching Lotus: Here are some of the smalls I was able to do this month.

http://stitchinglotus.ca/2017-sal/
 
We support 4 children through World Vision. One of our girls is celebrating her birthday next month so I've stitched up this bag to hold her marbles in. 

Another little quick stitch for a customer who complained they felt left out from not getting an ornament year


I finished off Ray's little Bumble Bit pillow for blessing me with a couple of these 2L buckets of his delicious honey each year.
 
                                                      Up close. 


And last but not least.....This spiralled Fox 


There have been others I've put a couple stitches into but not made much leeway. There was a drastic number error in the Supernatural piece I was working on for my daughter and now I will have to start all over again. The designers digital copy did not print out properly and shaved off at least 4 lines through the middle of the pattern so when I went to add the words into the shelf, there wasn't enough space. *waaaa*




Comments

  1. Congratulations on all of your finishes. They are all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have had an exceptionally productive month - I do so like the little bee pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching. You got a lot do e this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching. You got a lot do e this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many wonderful finishes. And it amazes me how many things you stitch for others. You are so very generous. What a wonderful bag for Marbles - what a wonderful charity. Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year