November SAL Smalls

Alright! The end of November - but what that also means is booo.....birthday and Christmas season. Boo for the dumping of mass amounts of celebratory reasons in a short time frame. The best part of December is helping make sure Santa gets his letters up to the North Pole on time ;)

For  my Stitching Lotus Smalls SAL's this month I did this pretty tropical style turtle for Brother #4's girlfriend. I really like how the pinkish fabric worked with the design. I also did this ornament (yet to be fixed into one) of the snowman for another one of my customers, as well as a 3rd Mitten Friend. 
























I finally completed the HP theme'd piece for the family exchange (designer Angie of fiddlesticksAU off Etsy) 

 And while it is clearly not straight in this frame, I have completed The Key from JXS - Halloween Magazine. I liked the purple aida for this one. I just wanted it up and away so that it didn't get wrecked or misplaced before I get the mat cut for it. Goes great beside my Amanda Steven's "Graveyard Queen" series.


I've put more work into BoyChild's Gremlins & am almost finished. I'm sure if I focused, it would be completed in an evening. I have the frame already bought for it. 




These are too of the very amazing wire tree designs I picked up at a craft sale this past weekend. They are each intended for one of my Sister-In-Law's for Christmas. Given that the 3rd SIL, has a tree which is stitched, I thought I would do something similar for the other 2.
We-Met Artisan Goods.


Comments

  1. Lovely stitching and finishing, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful finishes - I can't even pick my favorite. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness... so much eye candy! Love your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes they look pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

October Small SAL