October Small SAL

It's Halloween season, so I've done less stitching and more costume sewing. My daughter is going as Oogie-Boogie from Nightmare B4 Xmas. Her group had slowly dwindled down of willing participants, so she's been crafting pieces herself & plans to ambush them at school with costumes galore *hehe*

 I went as Mrs. Lovett....though no one but 2 of the girls from dance understood. Clearly not many people have watched Sweeney Todd. (costume was less Helena Bonham & more Angela Lansbury).

 We didn't get any kids this year. Seen a few groups wandering around town, but we live on the side w/ no light posts or sidewalks. Most wee ones don't like walking in the dark and parents aren't to keen on crossing the highway. More cookies for my crew I suppose.



It's always fun to see what other stitcher's have done each month over at Stitching Lotus's Smalls SAL.

I finished these 2 mittens.

I started on 2 more.....

Finished this little Noël. There is a heart shaped pattern template to follow for its finishing.

And have almost completed The Key.




                       Happy Halloween Everyone!


Comments

  1. Great work! And I love the costumes!

    Thanks for taking part in the Smalls SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Halloween stitching and lovely stitched gloves. I like The Key the Crow Brought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching and love the gloves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year