June Smalls SAL

Ronnie's requested piece is taking much longer than I had hoped I'm 3/4 of the way through....but it's been raining non-stop here, which makes it hard to go outside and stitch. It's quite dark in my office even with a desk lamp. Just have to finish the stag & mountains on the left side; add the word "Back" & outline the word "supplies"


For my smalls - I've done 2 "library secret" bookmarks, to accompany my library books when I return them. 
One is for "The Price of Stones" and is actually a paper doll chart from the XStitch Country Crafts magazine titled Cousin Maggie & Friends.


The second one is for Eats * Shoots & Leaves. My daughter suggested leaving off the 1st girl's leg for emphasis. I *think* it was from CrossStitch Crazy magazine (it was a number counting set of small patterns w: 6 girls).




Comments

  1. Ha I love the girls one! The leg was a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I thought so too. She can be pretty crafty with the ideas at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bookmark - It took me a minute to figure out what it was saying - but now I think it is perfect, especially for my children who are teachers. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute stitching! I do like those bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your "Let's eat girls" bookmark, coupled with the book, helps people learn to use a comma. An apostrophe would be good too, but it may be too much to ask! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year