End Of February

MY SAL Small submission:
Fox Cuddle from the March 2016 Cross Stitcher Magazine.
 

  February WIP workings:
  • Our Neck of the Woods
  • Germany
  • Leonard's Stag 
  • Lisbei's SAL
  • Tools of the Trade
  February Completes:
  • Stoney Creek: Wonderful Life. This is the piece I stitched as my 2016 Donation for the Linked Through Love online auction.
  • https://www.facebook.com/groups/388352621343293/
  • Stoney Creek: Fa La La La La (Baby Sampler for my sister for my nephew Zavier)
  • Stoney Creek: Beach Snowman (bookmark for Melanie) 
February New Starts:
  1. Bear Fishing
  2. Fox Cuddle 

Comments

  1. Great progress I love the pirate one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those foxes are so sweet! I like the lettering on the Stoney Creek design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful smalls! I love those lovely foxes! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your foxes are so sweet. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stitching - Fox Cuddles is very cute. I enjoy Stoney Creek Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year