Monday Nov 30, 2015 - Horses of Course (es)

TLast day of November. Everyone ready for December and the Chaos that it brings? Daughter & I wrapped up all the gifts for hubby's side of the family and put them into a box so that he can bring them up with him on his next work stint. I just need to get a frame for my MIL's piece, and am waiting on the 2 hoodies I purchased for 2 of the nieces from our dance society. They should be in sometime at the end of the week we've been told. We also did up my elder brothers family gifts. I've got to get frames for both his & my SIL's pieces (& finish off the Horse Welcome for her) before I can mail those out. We drew names for my In-Provence siblings & those 2 gifts have been wrapped up too. That's what I've been working on today. Horses are done, minus back stitching. The word "Welcome" is done, minus back stitching & now I'm working on the grass.


Few steps closer. *squee*


[Dec 5/15]


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness