* 1. My Aunt - I've picked out Lizzie Kate's "Cozy Christmas Wishes"
* 2 & 3. The Flirty Farmers - I think I will go a sheep theme for one 😉 but am not sure on the other. Perhaps a Santa.
* Ronnie - I have his bigger project that I will have done for him.
* 4-6, 7&8. My sisters & their families. I would like to find a snowman alphabet and just do up monogrammed men.
* 9 Janice & Darlene....Have started a Fizzy Moon Friends for these two ladies as a joint piece for their tree.
* 10. Allen. He always makes me wooden ornaments each year. I should reciprocate.
*11. Mr. Battrick. He's had a long year. He might want to have a special gift. A violin! That would be perfect. I think I have one around in one of my magazines that has a wreath.
Finished the "Weathered Barn #1" by Gary D. Hanner. I like how it turned out. It will look good in my parents place.
Just a little done on moon & spider cider. I think I shall stitch the crescent with glow in the dark floss. The pattern calls for Rainbow Galleries Treasure Braid....which isn't carried anywhere around here so I will need to improvise.