August 21,2015: world of Crumble

I have found Man-Child an apartment. He's spent the last 8 months living on the street w/ his posse of miscreants. Of which he has slowly figured out will do him no good in the long run. I *really* hope this will be the turn around point for him. A place of his own will mean now he can find employment. He's looking into returning to school to finish off his grade 12 too.

Hubby's been sick for the last mth. He spent the last 12 days home - spreading his germs around and now we're sick too. It finally got to me last night. I won't lie. I'm a little bitter. The next few weeks are going to be busy for me and I sure as hell don't want to be sick for my birthday. Time to drown my nights in NyQuil produced freak show dreams. I've gone through 2 pots of tea today already and beside having an angry bladder - I'm still feeling more light headed and cold. Too bad I can't just wrap up in a blanket at work. I've only had a few customers today.

Tomorrow the kids want to go to the AG Fair in Westlock. Suppose to be a midway & they want to ride til they puke. Shouldn't be long haha.

Not much stitching done today. Focus was off, miscounted on Spooky tree & as I wasn't in the mood to do frogging I Just worked a bit on the table portion of "Crumble". I've blocked off a section as mono colour usage drives me nuts. End of next week is my feasible goal for completion I suspect.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Egg-celent