July 2, 2015 - The race is on

Went to the city today after work and picked up some more frames. I washed and flatted the piece for Russ & Reneè & have it all framed and ready to give tomorrow.

I think it turned out pretty good.


Next up is what's been keeping me awake all night. That, the melting heat of the house and the ice cap I had earlier on in the evening. 😁 It's now 2:30 am. I still have to work tomorrow too. Ugh.

Hubby is driving some coworkers to the city after his night shift tonight as their truck crapped out on them. It's a 5 he drive down. The purple briar announcement is for one of these men's grand baby (Leader Lionel) So i was trying to get it done so it'd be ready to go tomorrow should they pass through (which realistically they will only do if this is done, otherwise they will carry on to the city & it'll be given to Lionel at a later date).

 
Since I struggle to make thread into needle eye cooperate....I'm calling it. 
Night All. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

October Small SAL