July 6, 2015 - Family Tree

#realstitchersdontsteal

Family Tree design by Mariya Chaplygina
Bought off Etsy.

Our craft & fabric shop closed down so I didn't have all the called for colours (odd since my floss drawers over flow but true none the less) so I've tweaked some of them to Match as closely as possible as those listed in the pattern.

There are exactly enough circles for my Sister in law's children's names. She asked for something similar when she seen the one I did the other year for my mother in law. As she has misplaced all the baby samplers I've done for her *tears*😭 I'm REALLY hoping this one doesn't find its way to the trash heap. It'll wind up being a Xmas gift as I'll have to wait that long to add the final name. Baby #7 is due November sometime.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness