Babies and wedding stitch blunders

Ah crap. We had our family reunion this weekend (kids & I just went for the day not the full camp out). 2 of my cousins are pregnant. Makes sense that they'd be equally as far apart in their pregnancies as they were for having their weddings. 

Aimee, the first to marry, is due in October. Alysha is due in January.

I've yet to finish Alysha & Jason's wedding sampler. 😁 I've just lots all interest in it. I suppose I really should get my arse in gear now if I'm going to get it to them BEFORE baby arrives. 


Lots of trees & bankment on the left as well as a couple trees on the right & all the water is still left to get done. Ugh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness