Babies and Dance moves


A couple weeks ago, I had a customer go into labour in my office when she came in to pick up her parcel. As she was early (35 wks) & this was a high risk pregnancy for her, I closed up my office a little bit early and with EMT dispatch on hands free, drove her at crazy speeds towards the city 1.5 hrs away. The ambulance was sent out and met us at the 1/2 way location. Safely in their care, I continued on to the city with her car to hand it over to her parents (who were already waiting at the hospital). Her mom was kind enough to drive me back home.

I've stitched this Briar Rose announcement on 14 ct Confetti Aida for her & shall drop it off at her aunts store tomorrow for her.

Using the same pattern, but changing up the colours - I've got another one on the go for one of my husband's leaders @ work. (Lionel was once one of my customer) this will be for his grand baby.


I've got one of three StormTrooper dance moves competed. I'm hoping to get it finished before the week is up so I can get it framed and give it to the hubby for Father's Day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year