Christmas preps

I've switched to Christmas gift mode for the projects I've been bringing to work with me.

My MIL's is Santa themed. She's already itching to set up her decorations. It's some sort of sickness. Truly it must be haha.
This is what I've done this afternoon (I started it after lunch). Thus far it's Santa's sack. The pattern is: "St. Nicholas & Snow Owl" by Susan Brack being stitched on Christmas red 14ct Aida 

My SIL's "Horse Welcome" is coming along. Clearly not as quickly as it should have been w/ me distracting myself all over the place.

This "Blackberry & Apple Crumble" by Jane Henderson will either be for my great aunt or my neighbour.

And a "Majestic Stag" for my FIL to match the one I gifted him a few years ago.

An ornament for a customer. Need to construct it into a shape still

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Egg-celent