I've been out of sorts stitching this week. My office at work was broken into and I haven't much felt like doing anything - guess it was more of an invasion then I thought it would be.
Here's where things sit stitchy wise.

My MILs piece I ran out of the yellow floss I needed so until I can get another skein (as even our local supplier is out) I can't complete it.

I have almost completed the top portion of my husbands bday piece. The 2nd 1/2 is a shortened version of the top to portray a reflection in the lake.

I framed the Paper hat (which is in the living room) and Tribal Panda (now gracing my daughters 'panda wall')


My SIL's piece hasn't gotten past the beginnings of the colt sadly. Tomorrow is calling for -45c so I'll have plenty of indoor time to stitch that's for sure!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness