Happy 'Early birthday'

My husbands bday isn't until next mth but both his gifts are done so I wanted to give them to him now incase he winds up not coming home for his actual day due to work.

The first part was his new canopy. I had to convince him I needed HIS truck (not my dad's as he suggested I just use to go fetch his gift from the city haha) so he came home early instead of taking more OT days so I could do it, then wouldn't let me drive his truck so he had to come with me. Spoil sport. Men are fickle to read on how excited they are on a gift until they start bragging so I'll have to wait til he sees friends to show it off to before i get to see how successful the gift is.


TaDa!! Running board steps and a front grill are next but they'll have to wait until I save up money. So perhaps a wedding Anni gift?

The second was the fall coloured cross stitch.

I like the look of it from afar. The reflection is quite neat, up close however you can definitely pinpoint the era (published 1989) by style.

It's leaflet #3 of the Four Seasons Series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year