Valentine's for Vets

 Every year I make and send off valentines cards for the program "Valentine's for Veterans". This year I decided to do a few stitched front designs. I printed off a 4'done in 1/2 hr' quick stitch patterns that were love related.  All measuring under 60x60 stitches. 

The program requests that all cards be mailed in for the Feb 1st deadline. I've included the address below in case anyone else was interested.


Valentines for Vets
Veterans Affairs Canada
Commemoration
P.O. Box 7700
Charlottetown, PE C1A 8M9


This is the 1st pattern I finished tonight. There are 6 cards all done the same style.
Turtle Heart - by Katherine Martin Tripp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness