Capping off the Month




Checking back on my list and this is what has occurred this month progress wise:



TRIBAL PANDA   COMPLETE

THE WORLD Map       Almost done
- back stitched outlining still needs to be done

CUTE AS A BUG    Almost done
- We had a freak sunny few days and things began to massively melt (it was +13, a normal 'high' might have been -7C). The ceiling began to leak & it dribbled all over my pattern & stitching. So I'm now in the process of waiting for a new copy of the pattern to arrive before I can continue because it was damaged.

NORTHERN CARDINAL   Almost done
- No good reason why its not complete. I just find it drab and keep putting it down.

FAMILY TREE      Almost done
- 5 more hearts to solidify and then it'll be ready for framing. This also means that it will be finished off in time for it to go to my MIL for her birthday. I'm thinking about just surprising her and hanging it up in the cabin instead of taking it to the house.


I managed to complete 2 smaller designs (turtle heart & outhouse poem), and start Horse Welcome (for my SIL's bday) &  Autumn reflections (for dh's bday)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness