Busy Life

Things have been mentally crazy here for the last few months. The boys (teenagers) have been pressing all sorts of boundary buttons and found our patience trying.  While I've put in a few stitches here and there on variously WIP's. I have not completed any of the bigger projects. I did manage to get a few ornaments done for some of my customers though in attempts to salvage what was left of my Christmas Spirit. Hubby has declared only the DD will be getting gifts this year so while it was meant to be a wake up call to the boys - all it really has done is emphasize their already growing grinchy attitude and my desire to just take down all the decorations and just be done with the season already.


Here are my festive salvage attempt pieces:

Painting Elf from Issue 171 of WoCS Magazine.

Rudolphe also from Issue 171 of WoCS Magazine

Sapin Neige - was a freebie pattern from off the web but I am unable to find it again to give proper credit to its creator.

Seasons Greetings - From the 2010 Christmas Ornaments Issue of Just Cross Stitching Magazine

I don't have a clue as to why my photos always upload sideways. Would be nice if there was a rotate option.

There are 3 more that are almost complete as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness