Wedding Projects

FUN IN THE MAIL:

Floss, fabric & a pattern arrived today!!!

The blue sky fabric (not pictured) is for my cousin Aimee's wedding. The bag of floss & pattern shown are for my cousin Jason's wedding. It is from Stoney Creek ~ their Serenity prayer cabin. I plan a few other tweeks - such as forgoing the poem as placement forthe wedding info, names/date/etc; will be removing the deer (which looks like its back legs either are about to give out or its needing a potty break) and perhaps even a set of cattails that look out of place.

Both are equally important as they have actual deadlines that will be shortly arriving. The 1st one I'm working on, as her wedding comes first - is entitled "Wedding Dress Abstract". A simple silhouette style of black/white & a splotch of red for a rose. I bought it off of Etsy The dimensions are 139x173 stitches. On 14ct its suppose to be 9.93 x 12.36 inches. The piece of fabric that arrived for it today is only 9 x 17....but on 16ct. I'm cutting it really close with that fabric *eek* leaving not much for edges. I brought it to work with me & have put a few stitches into it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

October Small SAL