Mother-in-Law's gift



Here is what I have thus far on my MIL's gift. As there are 12 hearts - I figure that if I do a single heart + a few leaves & flowers every day....that I should be completed this project in about 2 wks. My husband pointed out that I'll be going on a trip right away here, and since I won't be taking this project with me - it will take longer then that. However, I smuggly pointed out - I didn't say "consecutive" weeks. LOL As of today I have one of the newest family members added (Ashtyn 3-23-13, daughter of SIL #1) Madalynn's name will go on the right hand side (daughter of SIL #2, the most new having been born on the 23rd of this mth).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness