Husband's Week

Every year my husband gets a cross stitch for his birthday. This year I was slacking and didn't get his finished. I've actually got about 5 on the go that are specifically for him. As I work through all these other WIP's and start up new pieces, he's been scowling knowing his pieces have been put on the back burner. SO! This week I've decided to dedicate my stitching times to him. There are 2 that I've picked to put some extra stitches into. The first is the couple "Man & Wife" by D. Morgan. A Leisure Arts leaflet.

The 2nd is "Strength". This one is a little harder on the eyes as it is on navy aida. I have brought it to work with me & this morning a community member ran back home to bring me a stitching lamp so that I didn't "damage your eyes young lady". Hahaha. Thanks Gina.



As both are larger pieces (Strength is a 4 page fold out) I'll probably be dedicating the next 2 weeks to them, with a few break up smaller quick stitches. As I have recently discovered the absolute cuteness of The Frosted Pumpkin! I've ordered 2 of their patterns, one I have already begun but need to buy a signal extra colour in order to finish it up. The other is a monthly SAL. I have ordered fabric from 123Stitch and need to wait for its arrival before I can start *twitch twitch*.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year