OH the Temptation!

Today I got a double dose of temptation. In the mail today I received the baby sampler I recently ordered. "Cute as a Bug". I also have the boy version ordered too but it is currently on back order. Needless to say I was very glad that it was just the pattern (and colours I had accompany it) and not the cloth or I may not have been so smart as to not put a few stitches in right away. The 'idea' is to stitch this twice. Once in the colour pinks provided in then again using purples (probably the 209-211 dmc colourings).



On top of that, I'm involved in a SAL over at Lud In the Mist and this months section of the Asian Fantasy arrived in my email today as well! I am stitching the blue colour palate for Satsuki. 

Both will have to wait though because I am soooo close to completing the "Walk the Line" piece for my best friend (and wife's) pending new adoptive arrival. Plus I'm 1/2 way through the "Mother's Love" for a customer couple of mine who are also eagerly awaiting the arrival of their adoptive son. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heeeerrrree Chick-Chick...MAY Smalls SAL & other goodness

Fun in the mail

2017 - Happy New Year